If you are a new postdoc at UCSF, we strongly encourage you to attend our next quarterly postdoc orientation session on April 30th, at the Parnassus campus. Learn about your benefits, guidelines and procedures pertaining to postdocs, career development programs, campus organizations and other resources available to you as a postdoc, and network with your colleagues. Orientation is a great opportunity to ask questions and get answers.
- Time for networking with your peers
- Introduction to policies, benefits, and services available to postdocs at UCSF
- Planning for success after you leave UCSF (activities and discussion)
- Brief presentations by representatives of campus services and organizations
- Presentation by UAW union reps
Orientation is conducted by Dr. Christine Des Jarlais, assistant dean for postdocs and career development, with participation by staff from other campus units. The union representing UC postdocs, UAW Local 5810, will also give a short presentation. Light refreshments will be provided.