Each year, the Graduate Division's Summer Research Training Program (SRTP) welcomes outstanding undergraduate students to UCSF to work with faculty members on graduate-level research projects.
Join us as this year's 50 students conclude their 10-week experience with 3 days of oral and poster presentations.
*Details on presenters and topics to follow later in July.*
- Monday, July 31, 2 - 3:30 p.m., Genentech Hall Atrium
- Wednesday, August 2, 2 - 3:30 p.m., Genentech Hall Atrium
- Monday, July 31, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m., Genentech Auditorium and N 114
- Tuesday, August 1, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m., MH 1401 and 1402
- Wednesday, August 2, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m., Genentech Auditorium and N 114