In honor of National Postdoc Appreciation Week, UCSF postdocs get 5 days of FREE access to UCSF Fitness & Recreation Centers. Become a member with ZERO member enrollment fee (save $50).
September 19 - 23
To work out, show your UCSF ID badge at the Bakar or Millberry Fitness Centers. Group Exercise classes included on a space available basis. Shower and sweat towel service included. Bring a padlock to secure your belongings. Lock rental available for 50 cents.
- 3 Pools (Indoor and Outdoor)
- Over 170 Group Exercise Classes – Bakar (Mission Bay) schedule; Millberry (Parnassus) schedule
- Cardio and Weight Machines
- Yoga, Pilates, TRX
- Outdoor Climbing Wall
- Basketball, Racquetball, and Squash Courts
- Personal Training and Massage (additional fee)
Facility Hours: Mon-Fri, 5:30 a.m. - 10:00 p.m., Sat-Sun, 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
New Member Enrollment Hours: Mon-Fri, 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.; Sat, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., 2:00 - 5:30 p.m.
Visit our website.
Sponsored by UCSF Fitness & Recreation.
Go back to the list of NPAW events